Black Dress Circle Virtual is a virtual roundtable that allows you to enjoy the benefits of a Black Dress Circle roundtable program, even if you’re not close to where one’s located.
Each month, we’ll come together online as a group for two hours to experience:
- One 2-hour roundtable session with content similar to in-person BDC sessions
- Fresh content delivered by Erin for 15 minutes; 1.75 hours of issue processing with high level leaders like you
- Opportunity to not only process an issue you’re facing, but also to get input on common business questions
- Insiders’ Only Facebook Group
- Direct access to Erin via phone, text, and email
Why join BDC Virtual?
- Helps make sure you come up for air from the day-to-day of your business.
- Creates community & connection – a support network of people who can cheerlead you, support you, and ultimately believe in you even on days that you don’t believe in yourself
- Provides business education and strategic and tactical how-tos
- Offers mentoring & advice – valuable insight from Erin and other members
Who is Erin?
Erin Joy is the Founder and CEO of Black Dress Circle, a business consulting and coaching organization that specializes in creating and facilitating roundtable groups of female entrepreneurs. An accomplished advisor and counselor, Erin’s roundtables have helped guide and support countless women as they address the specific challenges and opportunities that come with owning and leading companies. Black Dress Circle has a proven track record of helping female business owners strategize, prioritize, and improve organizational performance.
Launch of this exciting program is expected Spring/Summer 2020. Join the waitlist to be notified when you can register!
“Erin’s ability to guide the conversations so they are impactful for everyone is masterful and sets the tone for the Black Dress Circle experience. The diversity of personalities, businesses, and industries results in some powerful knowledge.”
“Black Dress Circle provides the time, resources, and structure to be forward-thinking about my business.”
“I learned how to build the processes to support my intentions.”
“Erin does a masterful job of putting these groups together. The energy from all of the women in the group—and their varying perspectives—has helped me make some key decisions.”
“No matter how you feel when you walk into that room, you are going to leave feeling energized, positive, and motivated.”
“Black Dress Circle has given me the confidence and perspective necessary to do what needs to be done. It has helped me commit to and believe in my decisions, systems, strategies, and processes.”
“As a result of my involvement in Black Dress Circle, I am better equipped to handle a wide variety of issues with my business. It has expanded my capabilities and my capacity.”
“Erin has assisted me tremendously with identifying systems to incorporate into my daily practices to increase my efficiency and grow my business. She has also provided referrals to strategic business partners to assist me in these endeavors.”
Entrepreneur, PhD candidate, Audrey’s Mom // Something Extra podcast w Lisa Nichols:
Error: The account for erinjoy.blackdresscircle needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page